I'm cured

So as some of you may know, I have this problem of sleeping really late and waking up really late.. and sometimes missing lots of classes because of it.  Or rather, I had this problem because it seems I can sleep by midnight or 1AM now... and get up before 8AM everyday.  I'm rather surprised by it myself to be honest.  I woke up this morning the moment my 7:50 alarm rang, and managed to make it to my chemistry quiz at 9.  Last semester, I missed maybe 4-5 quizzes because they were at 9AM (that's about 1/2 of my semester's total quizzes?). 

Haha, and to think, just over winter break, I would be going to sleep at 7AM, and waking up at 7PM.  Thank goodness I fixed this in time for school; I really need to get better grades this semester so I gotta go to class. 

And okay, I don't know if I have a problem with this or not, but I used to eat a lot..or what I thought was a lot.  But now it seems I'm eating much less too.... I have much less of an apetite now, it's so weird.  But I guess that's not that bad of a thing, maybe I won't put on another 10 pounds like I did last semester (luckily, I lost that over winter break though lol).  Yay, no freshman 15 for me (..hopefully). 

My days are hectic though.. to try and get everything done and go to all the things I need to go to.  So many late night meetings after a day packed full of classes.. and then homework after that.  Although I've been skipping out on some homework (not that that's much different from last semester) to try and get to bed early to keep up my waking up for class streak going. 

Running out of time for pen spinning though; I have a couple of things I still have to film for and some Vault business to take care of (can't tell you what that is though =P), but it seems I'm finding a difficult time putting those things into my schedule.

Well, weekend's almost here, and hopefully I'll get some UPSB related things done then.  Oh, and I'm going to the aquarium on saturday! So excitedd, I wanna see sharks, and jellyfish, and big fishies.  I'll probably post up a couple of pictures here of that.  =]

Friday, January 29, 2010

0 Comments:

 
Story of JC - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger