Going back to BC and UPSB

After a month of being at home doing absolutely nothing, it's finally time to go back to college.  My first semester grades were not so great unfortunately (couple C's and B's, and only one A in Chinese), but now I'm ready to go back and really study harder/fix my bad sleeping habits/get more As!  I'll blame my bad grades on the first semester being an adjusting period haha.  But at the same time, I'm kinda reluctant to go back to Boston, since I've just been pampered and relaxing at home for a month.  Oh well, I gotta do it, lots of money is being put into me going there.

On other news, I've been working on power tricks lately using vicgotgame1's mod v.1 with signo/hgg tips instead of airfit tips.  I got some negative feedback on this, as well as some positive; negative- i'm losing my old style//positive- i'm trying something new out.  But although I'm learning some power tricks now, that doesn't mean I'm going to turn 150% thai style.  I'm using a longer/heavier mod to learn more busts, fl TAs, spreads, etc... but those tricks are just going to be put into my old style.  My old style needs more tricks, and I'm just using this to add to my trick list.  SOOO, if you think I'm going towards the path most noobs go on with learning power tricks and trying to become the next peem -- don't.  I'm not gonna be doing that.

And lots of oldies are coming back?  strat, Asian Tim, Tim, AoD, and anyone else I missed.  Dunno what to say about that, but that just caught my attention recently. 

Oh, and after actually reading some of zuolin's posts in Spammer's Bin, I'm starting to see the idiot in him that everyone else sees.. Although I don't really care if he's gone or not cause he's keeping himself in SB...but I gotta admit, this kid is pretty dumb. 

WC10 has started, and after looking at the lineups, I'm kinda disappointed in the spinners for some of the communities.  PSH sticks out to me with the most disappointing line up, and JEB has a disappointing lineup in that it's not the regular "JEB stars" spinning, but their lineup actually isn't too bad.  And I'm hoping TWPS gets far, they have a lot of nice spinners that I like to watch...and I think quite a few other people have their eyes on them too.  I'm pretty sure Zombo does. 

It's 4:30 in the morning... I really need to learn to go to sleep earlier, like before the sun rises.  Hope I fix this before the first day of classes on Tuesday.  I should probably head to bed now.......zzzzzzzzz.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

0 Comments:

 
Story of JC - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger