Hectic Week

This week is going to be super hectic, I know it.  I'm already feeling it now.  I have a bunch of classes this semester, and labs/discussion sections to go with them already... and I have so much culture show practice this week.  But I suppose that's good, since I'm not ready for the show at all...

For those who don't know, I'm learning how to do chinese yoyo right now (also known as diabolo) so I can perform in my school's Chinese Student Association (CSA) culture show.  I've been doing it for a few weeks now, but I don't think I'm that good..unforunately..since the actual show is this Friday at 7pm.  My practices are a couple hours long almost every day and usually late at night cause of scheduling conflicts (practiced from 11pm-1am yesterday).  Then today, I have practice from 6-8pm, and then culture show run throughs from 8pm-1am.  And again tomorrow, from 8pm-2am.  On top of that, I have a chem exam, chinese quiz, and possibly a pyschology quiz on Friday.  How I'm going to find time for sleep... I have no idea. 

I was really hoping for a snow day or something today, so I could get the day off and get some work done, but no, of course not, classes are running normally.  There was an announcement yesteray that classes after 12pm were canceled, but nope... false hope.

I've found hardly any time for UPSB recently too.  I go on from time to time, but not for long enough periods of time to really talk.  And when I do go on for a little while, it's during UPSB's boring hours.. the morning.  My spinning's terrible now too; I've been wanting to learn a couple new tricks, but I seem to be getting progressively worse as college life is overloading me with work.  I feel like I'm becoming more and more inactive on UPSB... meh.

But anyway, after the culture show on Friday night, there's going to be a big afterparty!  So hopefully I'll be able to relax after that, and after this week is over...at least for a day or two.  =] 

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

0 Comments:

 
Story of JC - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger